American Red Cross Club Swabs at Portland State

There are nearly 14,000 patients that will need a bone marrow transplant this year. Only 30% of patients find a match within their family; the other 70% of patients rely on a perfect stranger to give them a second chance at life.

Sign up as a bone marrow donor and donate blood at the Portland State blood drive. You may be the one person able to give a patient with blood cancer a second chance at life!

Drive Dates : 4/18 - 4/19/2016 - 11:30am to 5:30pm - Smith Memorial Student Union 3rd Floor Ballroom 4/20 - 4/21/2016 - 10:00am to 3:00pm - Smith Memorial Student Union Cafeteria

Portland State University

Event information

Event date:
Monday, April 18, 2016 - 11:00am5:30pm
Event address:
Monday and Tuesday: Smith Memorial Student Union 3rd floor Ballroom / Wednesday and Thursday: Smith Memorial Student Union Cafeteria
Event address:
1825 SW Broadway
Portland, OR 97201
United States

Contact organizer

Contact organizer name:
Brittani Luce
Contact organizer email:
Contact organizer phone:

Help Us Save Lives!

Volunteer at this drive to help register new potential donors.

Make a Gift

Can't come to this drive?

If you can't make it to this drive, you can always register online.

Register online